This non-alcoholic Martini is based on the blend Pine Haze. Pair with Scandinavian food like Gravad Lax or fresh fish. Sip guilt-free and discover the flavours of pine supported by sweet fennel blossoms.
- Bôtan Pine Haze → 35ml
- Still water → 25ml
- Verjus or Lime juice → 10ml
- Sugar water [1:2]* → 10ml
- Premium Olive oil → 3 drops
- Olive (optional) → 1 olive for garnish
- Ice cubes → for stirring
- Fill a cocktail shaker** with ice.
- Add all ingredients (except the olive oil and olive) to the cocktail shaker.
- Stir for 10 seconds or till the ice cubes are slightly diluted.
- Pour out through a strainer into a chilled glass.
- Add the olive
- Add 3 drops olive oil
*Make your own sugar water. Combine 1 cup of granulated sugar and 2 cups of filtered water in a pot. Bring to boiling and simmer until the sugar has dissolved. Allow cooking before storing in the refrigerator.
**If you don't have a cocktail shaker, use an empty jam jar.