Citrus Spice Highball
Both floral and bittersweet, this Bôtan Citrus Spice based cocktail is an easy to serve cocktail with tonic and citrus ingredients. So, let's go! Fill your glass, stir and garnish.
- Bôtan Citrus Spice → 30ml
- Tonic* → 50ml
- Sparkling water → 50ml
- Lime juice → 5ml
- Optional: sugar water [1:2]** → 10ml
- Lime or Lemon → 1 slice for garnish
- Ice cubes → for serving
How to make it
- Fill the entire glass with ice cubes.
- Add Bôtan, top with tonic, sparkling water and add lime juice.
- Stir 3 times.
- Garnish with citrus slice.
* We suggest Indian tonic water.
**Make your own sugar water. Combine 1 cup of granulated sugar and 2 cups of filtered water in a pot. Bring to boiling and simmer until the sugar has dissolved. Allow cooking before storing in the refrigerator.