Juniper Garden Highball
In this highball cocktail all praise goes to our botanical spirit Juniper Garden. It combines Mediterranean herbs like thyme, rosemary and chamomile with finely sourced wild juniper berries. A very approachable, herbal cocktail that you can easily make yourself at home.
- Bôtan Juniper Garden → 30ml
- Tonic* → 50ml
- Sparkling water → 50ml
- Lime juice → 5ml
- Optional: sugar water [1:2]** → 10ml
- Basil → 1 basil leaf for garnish
- Ice cubes → for serving
How to make it
- Fill the entire glass with ice cubes.
- Add Bôtan, top with tonic, sparkling water and add lime juice.
- Stir 3 times.
- Garnish with citrus slice.
* We suggest Indian tonic water.
**Make your own sugar water. Combine 1 cup of granulated sugar and 2 cups of filtered water in a pot. Bring to boiling and simmer until the sugar has dissolved. Allow cooking before storing in the refrigerator.